Send a link to this page to any contractors you want to bid on your project.
Our process, technology and economies of scale help get you unbeatable pricing and save our customers on average $58,721. In fact, we’re so confident in our pricing that if you get a bid from another contractor that meets the below guidelines, we’ll beat it by $1,000.
Bolster’s Bid format reveals the true resources needed to deliver your project successfully and so having competing contractors follow it lets everyone know the bidding is fair.
1. All direct costs including materials, fixtures, finishes and subcontracted trades and labor must be broken out and priced at market rate with no markup or hidden PnO
2. General Labor, Site Management and Project Management must be broken out and broken down into the days per week spent by each resource on the project and their individual day rates (e.g. Project Manager for 2 days / week at $350 / day)
3. Workers' Compensation Insurance must be broken out
4. General Liability Insurance must be broken out
5. Overhead and Profit is broken out and be the total amount of profit and overhead on the project.
Some of America’s largest insurers have professionally analyzed our financials, business operations and management and have agreed to be held financially responsible for our performance on your project via a new kind of 100% Performance & Payment Bond.
And so to prove competing contractors are as committed to your project as we are, we ask that each of them try and obtain a "100% Performance & Payment Bond" from one of the insurers below to guarantee they’ll deliver your project as promised.